- 1 (8 ounce) package of Pasta Prima Organic Spinach and Cheese Ravioli
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 cup red onion 1/2 diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 Roma tomatoes 1/2 diced
- 1 cup of fresh basil, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add Pasta Prima Roasted Vegetable Ravioli, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until desired tenderness. Drain, toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, cover and keep warm.
- At the same time heat a large skillet over high heat. Add in the olive oil then the onions and garlic; cook until the onions are tender. Add in Roma tomatoes, and continue cooking over high heat until the tomatoes just get hot. Add in the basil and season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Spoon the fresh Roma tomato basil sauce onto plates, put about 5 ravioli onto the top of the sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Yields: 2 servings